Thursday, January 11

pinspiration: a fresh start [january 2017]

Once the holiday decorations have been put away, I like to really dig in to envisioning the new year, spending some time with my planner, and focusing on finding ways to simplify my life, streamline my routines, and boost my productivity. My professional goals this year deal with celebrating success and strengthening community, and my personal goals are all about getting ready to be the best working mom I can be. Today, I'm sharing some inspiration for the new year and the fun playlist I've been playing 24/7 while working on my plans for 2018.


“The need to prove who you are will vanish once you know who you are.” - Danielle Pierre


"Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach." - Tony Robbins



No comments:

Post a Comment