Thursday, February 18

who to follow on instagram.

Instagram has been my favorite form of social media for several years running and I don't see that changing any time soon. Here are the feeds I'm loving right now...


aburstofbeautiful - Blogger Alicia shares shots of her lovely home which is decorated in cozy modern farmhouse style, including her perfect kitchen, sweet vignettes, and the occasional puppy or kitty photobomb.

mistyonpointe - I studied ballet for eleven years, and have loved seeing ABT's first African-American principal dancer become a celebrity - I've also seen a few of my own students inspired by her story. She is grace, beauty, and strength personified.


octoberjuneblog - blogs about branding, and her Instagram feed features consistently simple, pretty peeks at her everyday life and casual-chic fashion; I love that she includes her geeky side as well - she's an unabashed Harry Potter and X-Files fan.

mscraftberrybush - Blogger Lucy is a talented artist and decorator, and her feed features pretty vignettes from around her home, watercolors and other works in progress, and fun shots of her family's dog, Brody!



kaisafit - Kaisa Keranen has an M.S. in Exercise Science and her feed is always happy and upbeat - even when she has a broken leg. I've gotten some good ideas from her workout videos. Her pictures are a great source of gym style inspiration, too!

palmtreesandtaxis - East coast college student and fashion blogger Claire's Instagram feed has such a fun aesthetic - ocean waves, neon signs, and palm trees even in the dead of winter, alongside fashion and travel photos.


Previously recommended: 


Are you on Instagram?  I'd love to follow you!
Leave your username in a comment to this post -
(you can follow me here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment