Thursday, January 28

please take my 2016 reader survey!


I can't believe that I've been blogging on Beyond the Aisle for five years now. What started as my wedding planning blog has become a place for me to share my love of practical fashion,  document my travels, round up ideas for bringing a spirit of celebration to everyday life, and geek out about my favorite TV shows, movies, and books. 

As I think about the direction I want the blog to take in 2016, one thing I know for sure is that I don't want to stop now, but that the content of the blog is going to gradually shift in focus - where weddings used to be front and center in my heart and on the blog, that phase of my life is now a fond memory. 

As Beyond the Aisle has become a lifestyle blog, I think about you, my readers, what your own lifestyles entail, and how I might be able to help you live those lives colorfully. I love those moments when I check my e-mail and see that you're checking out a book or seeing a movie I've recommended, see one of your beautiful faces on my Instagram feed, or when I read your blogs and realize that I've found a kindred spirit who loves the same things I do. To help facilitate those moments in 2016, I’ve created my first Beyond the Aisle Reader Survey. This survey is 100% anonymous, is only ten questions long, and will help me create content that will keep you coming back to Beyond the Aisle. Will you please take a few minutes to help me get to know you better? All you have to do is fill out the Typeform below and hit submit. In a month, I'll review and compile the results and start working on an action plan to make BTA better than ever, and relevant to our real lives right now.
   
Powered by Typeform


No comments:

Post a Comment