Wednesday, July 22

wedding wednesday: inspiration for a preppy navy wedding

I'm stuck on daydreams of preppy weddings this summer - not sure what's gotten into me. This week, I rounded up inspiration for a timeless, elegant navy blue wedding with fun modern patterns on the stationery (how cool would ikat programs be for summer?), the groomsmen's ties, the linens, and the cake table!


Isn't this embossed calligraphy gorgeous? I love that it's at an 
angle, so it's not too stuffy, while still maintaining a formal style.

Callie Davis of Nancy Ray Photography via Southern Weddings


Callie Davis of Nancy Ray Photography via Southern Weddings






Let's talk about these perfectly preppy navy bridesmaids dresses
and how I always swoon over groomsmen in gray suits.




2 comments:

  1. The beauty about Seattle Wedding venues is that it's not just a unique space in itself, but it's a full-service catering space as well, and the food is incredible. We worked / developed a relationship with them over the course, and nothing is out of reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love guys from Bloom Flowers. The florist and their team did an absolutely stunning job for my wedding flowers; also, my fiancé has been sending me amazing bouquets through them, all throughout our courtship.

    ReplyDelete