Monday, June 22

clicks of note: then we were new

get your week off to a colorful start...
  • There's no doubt in my mind that this will be my favorite week of this summer. After consulting my packing list, I'm headed to my childhood summer camp this morning for my annual volunteering gig, but I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for a little day trip with my mama - to see SIR PAUL FREAKIN' MCCARTNEY. There's a 99% chance I will weep uncontrollably throughout the concert. On Friday after camp, we have a rehearsal dinner for Breeze's sister's wedding, which is on Saturday (I'm serving as the day-of coordinator). Whew!

LISTEN.


  • Of course this week's song has to be Paul. I think "New" is such a sweet song. I'll be linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.

SMILE.

FLASHBACK.
WEEKLY ROUND-UP at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment