Tuesday, April 7

style picks: spring refresh

Following an academic calendar is definitely one of the biggest perks of being a teacher - I love my summer vacation, winter break, and the occasional long weekend. If you've been following my little adventures this weekend on Instagram you may have noticed that I've hardly taken off my floral Old Navy scarf - and when shopping with my mom yesterday I noticed that I keep gravitating toward the same shades of classic blue, aquamarine, blush, strawberry, and toasted almond. Here's what's inspiring my color palette for the new season!

Spring Refresh

1. Old Navy floral scarf  2. Maurice's open stitch cardigan  3. Old Navy reversible tote (similar)  4. J. Crew cotton cord bracelet  5. Essie nail polish in "Borrowed and Blue" from Target  6. EOS summer fruit lip balm  7. Bensimon sneakers from Shopbop (similar)  8. Jeffrey Campbell sandals from Shopbop  9. Gartner notebooks from Wal-Mart

What colors or prints are you obsessed with this spring?

Linking Up:

2 comments:

  1. What a perfectly put together colour palette! I love it...especially in the J.Crew bracelet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with these colors together... even found some folders and notecards in the Target dollar spot this weekend in the same palette!

      Delete