Monday, January 19

clicks of note: give me your heart, I won't let go...

get your week off to a colorful start...

LISTEN.
  • Thanks to Pandora I've added Joe Brooks' "Someday (OK)" to my playlist.  I think fans of Jason Mraz and Ed Sheeran will love this one.  Also, the lyric "waking up on a Monday, treatin' it like a Sunday" is incredibly appropriate for my life today except for the part where I accidentally scheduled a dentist appointment on a holiday.  I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.

SMILE.

FLASHBACK.
 The Weekly Round-Up

3 comments:

  1. Def had no idea Will and Kate were on isntagram! I'm a little sad that there's no baby pictures, but even so, I'm officially following now. Thanks for letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the previews for the new show that's going to be on E! about a fictional (trashy) version of the Royal family? I hate to say it but I will probably watch...

      Delete