Thursday, June 19

who to follow on instagram: spring/summer 2014


I just plain love Instagram; it's basically become my daily journal.  There's always something funny, beautiful, or inspiring on my feed, and today I wanted to share a few of my favorite Instagrammers with you. 


thislittlestreet - Audrey, from the blog of the same name, shares pretty shots of her colorful, creative life and beautiful little girls.

tifforelie - Tiffany blogs at Offbeat and Inspired; her Instagram feed captures her cool foodie aesthetic.

 

jane_lilly - Jane Lilly Warren cofounded preppy online favorite Matchbook Magazine and shares stylish slices of her life in New York City and travels in the Northeast.

sugarandcloth - Houston DIY blogger Ashley's feed is so well curated - her images are clean, bright, and pretty.


Are you on Instagram?  I'd love to follow you - 
leave your username in a comment to this post 
(you can follow me here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment