Friday, April 4

My April Favorites [Favorite Things Link-Up]

My April Favorites

1. The Color Run - Last year's Roanoke Color Run was one of the highlights of my whole year, and tomorrow I get to do it all again.  I've brought several more friends on board, Becky is staying with me this weekend, and we're going to have an all girls' team!  I can't wait to get in that cloud of color and PARTY!

2. Nutella dip - My friend Jessica made this for her Lia Sophia party this weekend and I could have eaten the whole bowl with a spoon.  It is literally just Nutella and Cool Whip whipped together!  

3. OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape" Polish - I ended up totally in love with the mint nail polish I used for my St. Patrick's Day manicure, and I want to wear it all. the. time.

4. Girl Scout cookies - What do you get when your coworker's daughter is a Girl Scout?  Way too many boxes of delicious cookies.  My all-time favorites are Samoas, but this year I'm digging the Thanks-A-Lots - they are so cute with the "thank you" prints in different languages from around the world, and so tasty since the bottom layer is milk chocolate!

5. The Lego Movie - I can't get over how much I loved this movie!  I find myself quoting it almost every day and humming "Everything Is Awesome!"  If you haven't seen it yet, GO before it leaves theaters!




Lip Gloss & Lunges

3 comments:

  1. I've heard such awesome things about the Lego movie, but I don't have any kids, so I'm not sure if I can see it. Maybe I'll take my nephew. :) I've also never done a color run, but I'm going to do a neon run in May. I think you do it at night, and there are black lights everywhere. Shouuullld be interesting. :)

    Thanks SO much for linking up!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Lego movie too! And yes, Everything is Awesome is definitely the type of song that you can't stop singing. Of course, even now I'm starting to hum it to myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen so many references to the Everything is Awesome song in other places, too. I hope there will be a Lego Movie sequel :)

      Delete