Sunday, March 3

sunday social: fives


Sunday Social

I couldn't resist this week's Sunday Social because all of the 
questions revolve around my favorite number - 5!

1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life:


Most of my favorite songs are already classics - songs like the Beatles' "Hey Jude," Eric Clapton's "Layla," and Paul McCartney's "Maybe I'm Amazed," I will never get tired of. I think that out of all of the singers I love right now Adele is the one whose music will have the most longevity.  I think I'll still be singing "Rolling In the Deep" in the car when I'm fifty.  And I'll always love our wedding song, Ray LaMontagne's "You Are the Best Thing."

2. 5 things on your bucket list:


  • Own a house with Mr. Q
  • Write a novel
  • See Paul McCartney in concert
  • Visit London
  • Visit Paris
3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day:


Liiiiizzzz Lemmmmmon on my former stomping grounds. (Tumblr)
  • Tina Fey (go Wahoos!)
  • Queen Bey, a.k.a. Beyonce
  • Miranda Lambert
  • Mindy Kaling
  • Neil Gaiman
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse:

  • Cell phone (my wallpaper is the Elizabeth Mayville Etsy print I am currently coveting!)
  • Lip balm/gloss (I love Neutrogena products - just enough color)
  • Hairbrush
  • Tide to Go pen
  • My wallet (driver's license, debit card, insurance, and library card at all times!)
5. 5 books on your reading list:
  • Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (YA Historical Fiction)
  • The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie (YA Fiction)
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (YA Fiction)
  • Wild by Cheryl Strayed (Memoir)
  • Wonder by R.J Palacio (MG Fiction)
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone:



8 comments:

  1. Cool, I have Neil Gaiman on my list of 5 "celebs", too! What's your favorite book of his??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a cool person in addition to being a great writer! My favorite Neil Gaiman book is The Graveyard Book but I also love American Gods.

      Delete
  2. I listed visiting Paris on my bucket list also! I would LOVE to travel there! Tina Fey has to be the funniest woman, it would be awesome to meet her!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that cottage/house is so beautiful... my dream home right there! ;)

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I am determined to own either a Craftsman or Cape Cod style cottage!

      Delete
  5. I would love to hang out with Beyonce and Miranda Lambert for a day and I loveee Adele's music.

    ReplyDelete