Saturday, February 23

winter color: navy and pink home decor

After Wednesday's blue and pink wedding inspiration, I wanted to share one of the most fun and unique combinations for home decor (that I could never get away with in real life!) - navy blue and hot pink!  Please Note:  If you'd like to add any images from this post to your Pinterest boards, please click on the link below the image and PIN FROM THE SOURCE!



I like this midcentury modern-inspired living room with a navy sofa and pops of pink brought in via throw pillows.

Windsor Smith via Caitlin Wilson Design

Formal details in a kitchen are unexpected and fun - I love the navy blue trim on the French doors.



This room reminds me of my friend Sue's decorating style - a little bit modern, a little bit vintage, and very approachable.


Isn't this office gorgeous?  The floral curtains steal the show against the cobalt blue walls.

1 comment: