Monday, January 30

clicks of note.

WIN
  • Vintage Junky is one of my favorite blogs to read and I have enjoyed following Michelle's journey to owning her own shop!  Her husband makes amazing chalk art which is available in her shop and on Etsy.  These pieces would be great to display at a wedding, or to give as a gift to newlyweds or new parents.  They are giving away a custom piece - see this post for the details.  Winners will be announced February 1st so hurry on over if you're interested!

MAKE
  • I'm currently drooling over this Sonoma Wedding featured on Style Me Pretty last week.  Wish I'd seen this detail while I was planning my wedding!

LISTEN
  • I'm loving Colbie Caillat's "Brighter Than the Sun," featured in the Big Miracle trailer and the closing credits of One for the Money.  It's going on all my springtime playlists.  The Mr. thought it was Pink singing, but here's an easy test:  if a song gets stuck in your head all day and has a bit of edge, it's probably by Pink.  If it's stuck in your head and pure cotton candy to your ears, it's Colbie Caillat.  See the music video here on YouTube.
  • "After Tonight" by Justin Nozuka is the smoothest new love song I've heard in a while, and I have Pandora to thank. (Micah, have you heard this guy yet?)

EAT
  • These seasoned turkey burgers from Kym 22 on All Recipes are uh. may. zing.  Ground turkey, an egg, soy sauce, french onion soup mix, pepper and garlic.  The Mr. and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment