Sunday, June 12

to-do list with less than a month to go!

- Hoping that the jewelry store will call this week to let us know Mr. Spin's ring is ready to be picked up!

Things I Need to do ASAP:
- Confirm flower order for fillers with Bunchesdirect.com
- Get in touch with my cousin about being an usher
- Find out if my friend who's coming in from the West Coast can be a reader
- Book the rehearsal dinner with our caterer and get bartender references for the reception

Wednesday I have a fitting with the seamstress so she can start re-attaching the lace and beading to the bodice of my dress.  I've also decided that's the day I'm going to start harassing people by phone if they haven't yet RSVP'd.

Mr. Spin has taken this Thursday off work so that we can:
- Meet with our venue director to do a walk through and ask questions
- Get our marriage license
- Choose rentals for the reception (linens, bistro tables)

Things I'd like to do by Friday:
- Help Mom find a dress
- Finish buying gifts for bridal party and shower hostesses, wrap them and write notes
- Make hair trial appointment
- Schedule bridal portraits
- Make drink flags (washi tape and wooden stirrers are on the way!)
- Make bunting banner for dessert table

Saturday:
My bridal shower!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy busy month for you! I hope you get it all done with as less stress as possible!

    ReplyDelete