Monday, May 30

Honeymoon Plans?

Our honeymoon is very much dictated by our budget.  Our criteria for the honeymoon location were that it should have a beach and be somewhere we'd never traveled.

States I've visited are highlighted in green.  That's a lot of America left to discover.  I've also been to the airport in Puerto Rico :)

In college, I did a January Term course in Ireland.  We spent one week in Galway and one in Dublin.  I'd love to go back there someday, but international travel would be WAY over budget for us right now.

Mr. Spin and I traveled to St. Lucia last year for a friend's destination wedding at the Sandals Regency La Toc, which is in Castries.  It was an amazing trip, but since we've done the all-inclusive-tropical-resort thing (which I recommend 100%) we wanted to do something completely different!

So where are we going on our honeymoon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment